It’s quite simple…we devote all our time to scouting for the hottest real estate opportunities…so you don’t have to.
First, we put in countless hours of research, investigating real estate markets across the globe, until we find a location that stacks up.
We look for locations where you’ll love spending time…places where your real estate dollar goes further…destinations that offer buzzing city life, tranquil mountain getaways, or stunning beach spots.
But our top locations need to deliver more than nice landscapes or pretty beaches. They’ve got to have potential – for appreciation, strong rental yield, or both. We need to see a profit angle before we flag this up as our next hot location.
Once we find our hot location, we swing into boots-on-the-ground mode. We check out our hot locations first-hand, up close and personal. Is it easy to get to now – or will a planned road or airport open it up? Will it suit investors, retirees or vacationers…is there a strong rental market…or could you profit from local buyers?
I clock up thousands and thousands of air miles… meet with real estate agents and developers, property managers, attorneys, expats…and spend around two weeks a month on average, scouting out different locations. It’s a lot of legwork.
But that legwork pays off. Sometimes a property deal looks great on paper. But when we see it in person, it doesn’t add up. We investigate hundreds of projects each year – and we rule out most of them. Only a tiny percentage stands up to our scrutiny. And they’re the only ones we tell you about in your free Pathfinder Alert.
Here are some of our recent exciting property finds:
- Beach houses in Ecuador for $115,000 in April 2011. They sold quickly – and re-sales are now listing at $170,000.
- A lake-view condo in Costa Rica for $75,000. The owner needed to sell and he slashed the price. It sold straight away.
- Lots in a beachfront community in Uruguay for $443 a month.
- A location where one homeowner made $88,000 in rental income – in 12 months.
So, how do you get the most from Pathfinder? You’ll find a wealth of resources on our website but there are four easy steps you should take:
- Sign up for free e-letter, the Pathfinder Alert. You’ll get all the best real estate deals delivered straight to your inbox.
- Check out our latest hot deals here.
- If you’d like to check out some of our top destinations – in style and comfort, and at a fraction of the cost to make the same trip on your own –find out more about our chill weekends here.
- Join our real estate VIP club –it could save you thousands of dollars on your real estate purchases.
Thanks for letting me introduce Pathfinder – and now, let us help you find your own piece of paradise!
P.P.S. You should know that Pathfinder is paid advertising fees by real estate agent and developer partners. We are extremely selective about the projects we work with, and our aim is to provide you with all the information you need in order to begin your own due diligence process to determine if a particular opportunity is right for you. Read our top tips on how to do your own due diligence here.